Thursday, January 13, 2011

hardworking English learners

Here are some pictures of my English Club students! They try really hard and have improved since the beginning of the year. A few of them have been my students the whole time I've been in Cambodia. Seeing them improve makes it all worth it. Well, it keeps me here anyway...


My English Club! In case you were wondering what your name sake looks like, from left to right the back row is: Abraham Lincoln, Michael, Brad, Mr. Jackson (as in the pop star, but we already had a Michael), and Ryan. Middle row, the girls: Lindsay, Margaret, Diana, Lorissa, Davina, Brenda. The front row: Robert, Aaron, Andrew, Christian, Rosa, Stephanie, and Kelly. :)
All the girls! I don't know what that pose is when they put the Nike Swoosh in front of their chin... Kelly looks like a Korean pop star in the front row haha
And the boys... Mr. Andrew hamming it up in the front. For the record when I said I would take a picture of the girls they got into a picture formation in about ten seconds flat. It took the boys A LOT longer to figure it out...

1 comment: